Monday, January 12, 2009.
School has been pretty boring these days .
CCA fair was crap .
Back to school .
The new timetable is screwed up .
Four lessons of Maths on Thursday .
Screwed up timetable .
I only enjoy Literature .
The Geography teacher is pissing me off .
Tanny is better than her , seriously .
All she can do is nag .
When will the damn school teach History again ?
It's way better than Geography .
Not that I like it .
And the class seating arrangement is screwed up .
I want to sit at the back .
And Alvin is some annoying shit .
Doesn't mean he got promoted means he has to act like some big shot .
And he's copying people too .
2E5 is screwed up man .
Life in 6.8'07 was so much better .
Okay , bye .