Friday, January 23, 2009.
Yay , it's Friday . No school till Wednesday .
The CNY performance is shit .
Me , Aziman , Kunzan , Jannah , Ziying and Jasmine kept laughing .
Modern Dance's performance was awesome , again !
On the bus home , one old man was lecturing me and Shaun .
We got fucking pissed off with him .
"Please learn to be more considerate by moving in , didn't your school teach that ? "
Please , the bus is super crowded already , and he's sitting down , how does he expect us to move to the rear when there is so many people .
And senior citizens think they have the priority in life because they're old . WRONG .
So what if they're old ? They don't have the right to boss us around .
And they force me to get off my seat so they can sit down .
No , I found that seat first , if you want to sit , you jolly well wait until I hop off the bus .
I don't care if they lodge a complaint against the school , I don't give a damn at all .