Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3234962280638019376?origin\x3dhttp://crumplerken.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Crumpler Ken

Kendrew!
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
The Beatles
Crumpler
Crumpler Ken's Facebook profile

Play.


© freakyryo-

Kendrew
The Beatles

Tuesday, February 10, 2009.

10 Random Facts about me.

1. I love Crumpler bags . 

2. I love the Crumpler store . 

3. Literature is my favourite subject . 


4. I'm lazy . 


5. I enjoy annoying people . 

6. I enjoy writing essays . 

7. I am a boy . 

8. I eat sweets in class . 


9. I hate Chinese . 

10. I sleep a lot . 


1. Who’s the person that tagged you?
Pamela

2. Relationship between you and him/her?
Schoolmate . 
CCA friend . 

3. Three impressions of him/her
Fat . 
Humorous . 
Friendly .

4. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
Insult her until she freaks out . 

5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
What ? 

6. Characteristic i like about myself?
I don't know . 

7. Characteristic i hate about myself?
Mean and annoying . 

8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
You suck . 

9. What do people feel about you?
Annoying , irritating . 

10. Your crush?
Eh ? 
11. Pass this to 10 people:
1 - Tongyi 
2- Irene 
3 - Brandon 
4 - Yongxian
5 - Yixin 
6 - Damien 
7 - Jiaqi 
8 - Hadyu 
9 - Syahidah 
10 - Jacqueline 


12. If 5 & 7 were together? (Yixin and Jiaqi)
Total chaos . 

13. who does 5 like? (Yixin)
Yeezhen 

14. What colour does 9 like? (Syahidah)
Yellow I suppose ? 

15. Say something about 8? (Hadyu)
Hilarious . 

16. Who is 2? (Irene)
A girl who loves Twilight . 

17. Talk about 3. (Brandon)
He makes me and Jac laugh in class . 

18. Who is 10’s best friend? (Jacqueine)
KUZCO , Kuzco Kuzco , GO GO . 

19. Who’s the sexiest among all 10?
Must I answer this ? 

20. What colour does 4 like? (Yongxian)
Pink ? 

21. Is 4 single? (Yongxian)
NO WAY . 

22. Your relationship with 1. (Tongyi)
My CCA Chairman . 
Also a friend . 

23. Are 5 & 6 best friends? (Yixin and Damien)
They don't even know each other . 

24. 9’s surname? (Syahidah)
Mursyahidah Bte Arshad . Not sure which is the surname .

25. 7’s nickname? (Jiaqi)
LOL . Ahmah . 

26. Say something to 8(Zen)
You owe me sweets . 

27. Say something to help 9. (Syahidah)
Lol , nothing . 

28. Who do i admire?
My Crumpler bags .

29. Where does 1 live? (Tongyi)
Singapore . 

30. 10 of them know who you like?
Yes , they know I love the brand "Crumpler" . 

31. Say something to 6 when you see her. (Damien)
Hello . 

32. 10’s spouse? (Jacqueline)
Kuzco .