Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3234962280638019376?origin\x3dhttp://crumplerken.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Crumpler Ken

Kendrew!
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
The Beatles
Crumpler
Crumpler Ken's Facebook profile

Play.


© freakyryo-

Kendrew
The Beatles

Thursday, February 12, 2009.

It's Thursday ! 
Lessons were as boring as ever , except for Literature . 
Maths TA was screwed , I didn't know how to do the questions on page 2 . 

I was caught eating a sweet in class . 
I chewed it in front of the Maths teacher , she didn't even notice me eating a sweet , and guess what , she has spectacles . 
The Geography teacher caught me though , unlucky , and she doesn't have spectacles . 
Conclusion : People without spectacles have perfect eyesight , eagle's eyes . 

Ran to McDonalds for lunch before the Ace Learning workshop . 
We ran to ditch the two pigs , who behave like barbarians , but they eventually found us . 

Ace Learning workshop was fun , except the teacher did not allow me to go on Facebook . 
I didn't know Aziman played Pet Society , what the heck ? 
In the toilet , he climbed up the toilet bowl just to see what's above the ceiling , since there was a hole in it . 
And I pushed Syahidah and Farah into the boy's toilet . LOL  .

Camp in four days . SIgh . 
And I realized the Polyclinic is dumb , they would believe whatever you said , and you could get a MC just for a minor illness . Awesome eh ?